We are looking for passionate people who want to work with the elderly and individuals with disabilities, and make a difference in their lives. Advanced Health Care can provide this kind of opportunity to those that fit our qualifications. We are currently seeking licensed NACs/NARs for immediate part time and full time work in the South King, Pierce, Kitsap, Thurston, Mason & Lewis Co. areas. If you think this could be you, apply today!
1. Clean criminal history...must pass background check!
2. Current WA State NAR or NAC license
3. CPR card
4. TB test
5. Proof of 7 hours of HIV/AIDS training
6. Auto insurance
7. Social security card
8. Driver's license
9. MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT, PUSH, PULL 50 lbs.
HOW WE INVEST IN YOU:
- Small in-person training classes that boost your confidence in providing care to our clients - no matter your experience level, we want to help you reach your goals.
- RN Supervisor available to you at all times.
Our employees must be MOTIVATED, RELIABLE, AND COMPASSIONATE. Reliable transportation to and from work is also a must (this job is not for those without cars).
Advanced Health Care is a private duty home health care company. Our employees help clients with things like bathing, dressing, personal care, meal preparation, transfers and ambulation, light housekeeping, and more, all under the supervision of a registered nurse. We have been serving residents and employing caregivers in the South Puget Sound since 1984! We continue to grow and are looking for more OUTSTANDING caregivers to join our team.
- Various shifts available - days, evenings , nights and weekends
- Benefits package available for employees who work at least 30 hours/week.
Please call if you have any questions.