Advanced Health Care is currently seeking compassionate, kind and reliable LPNs and RNs to join our home care team. Our nurses help clients who live in their own homes with things like:
- Bowel and bladder care
- Wound care
- Medication management and administration
- and more, as directed by the Nursing Supervisor and Care Plan.
Safe work, 1-to-1 care in a client's pre-screened home.
We have been serving residents and employing caregivers in the South Puget Sound since 1984! We continue to grow and are looking for more OUTSTANDING caregivers to join our team.
- Flexible schedules for full time or part time employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k retirement savings program with company match
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Mileage and travel time
- Referral bonuses
- On-site paid training
- Continuing education opportunities
- Work short shifts or longer shifts; days or nights – your choice! (subject to current shift availability at time of hire)
- Clean criminal history...must pass background check
- Current WA State LPN or RN license
- CPR card
- TB test
- Auto insurance
- Valid Driver's license
- Must have a car
Why join Advanced Health Care?
When you join Advanced Health Care as an in-home caregiver, you are joining a stable, privately owned company that has been in business since 1984. Chosen as an "Employer of Choice" and voted " Best in South Sound". We have a wonderful support team, available to you 24/7.
Health & Safety
We are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our caregivers and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
Call 800-690-3330 for more information or to speak to our helpful staff!
To be considered, apply today
Advanced Health Care is an equal opportunity employer.